This is your chance to participate in something I hope will be fun. Each Monday I’ll prompt you with a question. All you need to do is create a post on your website/blog that answers or is inspired by the question.
How this works.
1. I ask the question.
2. You create your post. this can be a story/poem/article/art and photography post. Make it anything that answers or is inspired by the question – I don’t mind. This could even be a chance to introduce a character and have them answer the question.
3. Place the address of this post into your post either directly or as a hyperlink. This will create a pingback so your post is shared here. Alternatively drop your link in the comments.
4. Use the #MasonsQuestions in the tags
5. Come back and read some of the participants posts. I know there will be some great ones!
6. You’re done! Get excited for next week.
This weeks question:
‘We all have a favourite character we write with. How did you meet or create your special character?
My character is of course my sleuth Holly. I was writing a detective story for a competition. Holly was not in it but I saw her icy-blue eyes in my mind as I wrote. I said hello, and this smiling young lady appeared and thanked me for writing about her granddad the detective. And well I booked the next two days off work with excitement and Holly’s mystery series was born.
That’s it. I’m looking forward to reading your responses. Remember to have fun my friends!